1858 - 2013 - Celebrating 155 Years of Educational Excellence
|Home > Yearbook|
Advisors: Heidi Hurley/Marsha Roos
Questions regarding the yearbook should be directed to: Heidi Hurley at firstname.lastname@example.org
December 14, 2012. Link to www.jostens.com to order your yearbook by December 14, 2012
Senior Portrait Yearbook Photograph Specifications
The official photographer for Braintree High School is Prestige from Lifetouch. They may have already contacted you about scheduling a date for your senior portrait. If you select NOT to use Prestige as your photographer, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure the following specifications are adhered to.
• Frontal shots only, No Props Please (guitars, sports equipment, etc). Photo will be from the mid-chest up.
• Measure the top of the head to the bottom of the chin at least 1 1/2"
• Leave enough room at top of photo for cropping, top of head @ 1-2"
• Background is up to you, the best quality photos are formal, yet simple backgrounds with excellent lighting. Remember, the photo is about YOU, not where you are in the photo.
• ONLY HIGH QUALITY 300 dpi or above submitted on DISC or....
• Final printed senior picture size may be approximately 3x2.5" OR LARGER (If your photo is not the correct size it will appear pixilated and will not submit into the yearbook.
• CLOTHING: Please remember to dress appropriately; No inappropriate graphic shirts-derogatory references to race, color, gender or nationality. No logos. For boys, ties are NOT mandatory but encouraged, collared shirts are appropriate. For girls, no Spaghetti Straps, no straps or low cut shirts with cleavage.
• STRICT DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PHOTO IS: SEPTEMBER 28, 2012
Please email or deliver to Mrs. Hurley, House 1 Yearbook Mailbox or email: email@example.com subject: Senior Portrait 2013
Any questions regarding yearbook photographs contact Mrs. Heidi Hurley (creative advisor) at: